Ufinity's specialized Operations Support Team, or Ops Team, provides application maintenance services for both Ufinity and third party developed applications.
For Ufinity developed applications, the transition is seamless due to the streamlined handover processes and tight working relationships between the teams. The streamlined handover process includes the attachment of Ops Team engineers to the development team for large projects to ensure smooth transition. In addition, the Ops Team always has access to the development teams for escalation and support.
For maintenance of applications developed by another vendor, the handover includes a planned transition with a overlapping period where the Ops Team will shadow and reverse-shadow the outgoing vendor. We will also work closely with our customers' representatives and the outgoing vendor to ensure smooth transition.
The maintenance services provided by Ufinity Ops Team include:
- Cloud or physical infrastructure architecture design and planning.
- Backup and monitoring of application systems.
- Operating system and middleware patching.
- Proactive security monitoring - advices are provided to our customer when there is a security vulnerability that affects systems under our charge.
- Security vulnerability response. If the system is attacked or breached, our ops team will respond immediately to address the issue.
- Application troubleshooting and bug fixes.
- Application change requests. Making on-going enhancements to the system.
- Impact analysis and pro-active planning. To ensure that the system is well structured to handle changes and surges of traffic.
- Regular maintenance status reports including SLA reports etc.
View more Services